Brian Alvey, who built the content management system behind Engadget and is co-founder of Weblogs, Inc., today helps close out the two-day TechCrunch50 technology conference in San Francisco, Calif., by announcing Crowd Fusion, which provides companies with a new approach to product blogging.
In this video recorded before the conference, Alvey discusses the philosophy behind the system which, among other things, allows teams of people to work together on a topic-based site combining concepts of such things as blogs, wikis, news feeds and social networking.
Links relating to this video include:
- Crowd Fusion – http://www.crowdfusion.com/
- Obsessable showcase site — http://www.obsessable.com/
- Engadget — http://www.engadget.com/
- Weblogs, Inc. — http://www.weblogs.com/
- TechCrunch50 – http://www.techcrunch50.com/